We are Chartered Building Surveyors & property consultants who specialise in Party Wall matters.

When it comes to structural changes affecting your biggest personal asset, things can go wrong and ‘it’s better to be safe than sorry’.

Some straightforward advice and the right documents can avoid a lot of finger pointing and stress down the line.

What’s your situation?

Whether you are the Building Owner (ie the one carrying out the building works)
or the Adjoining Owner (the neighbour affected by the works), can CALL US for FREE ADVICE  about how to comply
with your obligations and/or protect your interests under the Act.

Click below to learn how the Act applies to your situation.

I am planning building works


As the Building Owner you have certain obligations under the Act before you even get started on the project. Find out the 5 things you need to know and do and how we can help you.

My neighbour is going to be building


As the Adjoining Owner you will want to make sure that there is agreement about how the project is run and how you can recover costs for any damage caused to your property.


Initial advice about how the Act applies to your project is always FREE

CALL US on 020 3095 2793

If you choose to appoint us, the pricing can be a fixed fee or an hourly rate depending on whether it is simply a case of facilitating a Notice or an Award or a more involved role in the project on behalf of the Adjoining Owner.

In most cases it is the Building Owner carrying out the work who pays the fees.

Why people choose us

Our promise is that you will always work with an experienced professional who will take the time to understand your situation then give you straightforward, jargon-free advice to help you make the best decisions that protect your interests.

These three attitudes define the way we work


We pay attention to the detail today so you don’t have surprises later


We make sure you get what you need
when you need it.


You’ll find us to be first class experts with a down to earth approach.

Don’t just take our word for it...
See what our clients have to say...

We are also members of RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) and the FPWS (Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors), which means you can be confident of receiving sound advice and the highest standards of professional service before, during and after the building project is complete.


Talk to an expert

Call 020 3095 2793

Alternatively use the form below and we will call you back.
Tell us a little about the project so we can have the best person call you.